Home of The Leotard
Great fashion gymnastics apparel,
leotards and skating apparel at discount prices.
SHOP @ THE LEOTARD LADY®
AAU Jump Rope
US Amateur Jump Rope Federation
|UNIFORMS - AAU Jump Rope Events
- Athletes may wear any type of athletic clothing normally worn in
sport competition or exercise activity. Team uniforms must match and may have the team
name or logo displayed during competition.
- Shorts must be of an appropriate, decent, length.
- Midriff and stomach should not be exposed when an athlete is in the
normal standing position.
- Supportive athletic shoes and socks must be worn to protect the
- Short athletic skirts or shorts may be worn with proper matching
- Jewelry may not be worn during competition, with the exception of
- Long hair must be worn back off the athlete's face during
- Costume accessories may only be worn in freestyle and will only be
permitted if properly secured to the uniform and if worn throughout the routine.
- Exceptions will only be made for special needs and with prior
approval from the Tournament Director and submitted at registration for that tournament.
Always practice your routine in your competition outfit or uniform prior to
the big day. This will insure your uniform does not restrict your movements or interfere
with your routine.